UPWARD SOCCER 2022
Early Online Registration for Upward Soccer 2022 has begun!
Click HERE to register your child!
Click HERE to volunteer!
(ALL TIMES ARE EASTERN)
If you miss an evaluation and your child has previously played Upward Soccer at Landmark, we will use your previous years evaluation scores. If you are new, please contact Jason Flagg at (706)718-1795 or email to email@example.com. Our goal is to enable participation in the Upward program to as many children and families that are interested. Bring your completed application and payment to the evaluation of your choice or register online.
Early online and in person registration begins December 1, 2021 and ends January 15, 2022. Fee is $80
Registration from January 16, 2022 through April 2, 2022. Fee is $85
REGISTRATION & EVALUATIONS
You can register your child/children on the evaluation day of your choice.
Evaluations will be held on the following dates: January 15, 22 & 29 from 10am to 2pm
(Must attend at least one (1) evaluation)
Four (4) practice weeks before the first game as follows:
Week of February 14, February 21, February 28 and March 7
All games will be held on Saturday's as follows:
Saturday, March 12 (1st game), March 19 & 26, April 2, 9, 23 & 30
There will be no games or practice Easter week (April 16)
Last Game of the Season: Saturday, May 7
Awards Celebration and End of Season Party: Sunday, May 8
- Consider coaching a team and receive an additional discounted price. Training is available! Contact Jason Flagg.
- There will be a discount provided for families with multiple children and the military ($5 off for each additional child).
1) Registration and payments accepted online. Follow link above.ttp://registration.upward.org/UPW65851
2) Registration forms and payments accepted on day of evaluation.
3) At the church office Monday-Thursday between 10:00 and 2:00. Call first at (334)297-4200.
4) You may pay by cash, check or by text using a debit/credit card. Text UPWARD to (334)310-4310, send and follow the prompts. For an informational packet to be emailed to you or if you have further questions, email the church at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (334)297-4200.