In response to Covid-19, the following updated plan of action was
approved by the Ministry Vision Team and will hopefully answer any of your questions.
- Wednesday Night In-Person at Church Gatherings Have Returned (7pm) for Nursery-Adults: Adults meet in the Worship Center; students meet on the second floor of the Worship Center and children (Jr Scouts & Club 456 a/k/a Children's Church) in the Clark Building.
- Wednesday Night Connection & Child Check-In: For security purposes, upon arriving parents must check-in your children at the Clark Building and obtain your parent/child security sticker which you must have when returning to pick up your children. All safety measures will be in place along with a temperature check. Children will remain in the Clark Building for Wednesday Night Connection activities.
- Sunday Morning Worship Service & Child Check-In (10:30am) Nursery-Adults: For security purposes, upon arriving parents must check-in your children at the Clark Building and obtain your parent/child security sticker. Children will return to the Worship Center and remain with their family for praise and worship and a devotional time with Pastor Kevin. The children will then be released to the Children's Ministry leaders and escorted to Children's Church located in the Clark Building where parents will return to pick them up at the end of the Worship Service. Don't forget to provide proof of your parent security sticker.
- Sunday & Wednesday Livestream. Adult Wednesday Night Connection teaching will continue to take place online each Wednesday at 7:00pm and Sunday's at 10:30am on this website and our Facebook page. All other small group ministry (children-student) will be in-person only.
- Masks are encouraged but not mandatory for all services (children-adults): If you do not have a mask, they will be available for you at both locations (Worship Center and the Clark Building). Portable sanitizing stations will also be available for use at both locations.
- Seating for all Worship Services: Groups of people who live in the same household are able to sit together. All others must strive to maintain appropriate social distancing. There must be a minimum of two seats between each person on a row who do not live within the same household. There will be one row empty between rows in use.
- Water Fountains: Have been turned off and bottled water will be available.
- Offering Plates: Are available on the table in the back of the church to allow for touch-free offerings to be received before, during and after the service.
- Communion: Pre-packaged communion will be used when communion is served.
- The Sunday Paper: Obtain your printed copy when you arrive to church and also a digital version that is emailed weekly. If you have not been receiving the weekly newsletter mailout, please let us know by calling the church office at (334)297-4200.
- If a person has any concerns, health issues, or feel they may be at risk, we recommend they remain at home and join us online for Sunday Worship at 10:30am and Wednesday Connect at 7:00pm
- In addition to our paid custodial team, volunteers will sanitize “touched” surfaces between all services, including but not limited to; doorknobs, handles, crash bars, and any other surfaces that may be routinely touched.
Please let us know if you have any questions or need to reach out to us at
(334)297-4200 or email email@example.com.