UPDATE AS OF AUGUST 30, 2020
In response to Covid-19 requirements being relaxed, allowing for the return of in person at church face to face
gatherings, the following updated plan of action was approved by the Ministry Vision Team.
The following plan of action has been approved by the Ministry Vision Team on August 30, 2020.
- Wednesday Night Face to Face at Church Gatherings Return September 16 at 7pm. Adults will meet in the Worship Center; students will meet on the second floor of the Worship Center and children will meet in the Clark Building (Jr Scouts and Club 456).
- Child Check-In: Parents, upon arriving you must check-in your children at the Clark Building on Wednesdays only (not Sundays) and obtain your parent/child sticker which you must have when returning to pick up your children. All safety measures will be in place along with a temperature check.
- Wednesday Livestream. Adult LifeGroup teaching will continue to take place via LIVESTREAM each Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. as well as in person at church. All other small group ministry (children-student) will be in person face to face only beginning Wednesday, September 16. We will not have weekly google meet.
- Sunday Livestream. For those who are still uneasy about returning to church face to face, please watch us online at 10:30 a.m. as we will continue to live stream through our Facebook page and the church website. By listening through our website you have the ability to take notes and have access to a Bible.
- Masks are encouraged for all services children through adults. If you do not have a mask, they will be available for you at both locations (Worship Center and the Clark Building). Portable sanitizing stations will also be available for use at both locations.
- LifeGroups, Children’s Church & Nursery. We will not return to LifeGroups, Children’s Church or Nursery until the virus has cleared enough to allow the six-foot separation requirement to be removed. We encourage parents to bring items to keep children occupied if they feel this is necessary.
- Sunday and Wednesday services will be structured so that all current guidelines for good health are maintained, including social distancing. We encourage all who attend to abide by the current guidelines of the CDC. For those who are older and most at risk, please watch livestream through our website or Facebook page.
- Seating for all worship services will allow groups of people who live in the same household to sit together. All others must strive to maintain appropriate social distancing. There must be a minimum of two seats between each person on a row who do not live within the same household. There will be one row empty between rows in use.
- Kitchen. No food or drink will be served from the kitchen or brought into the kitchen to be distributed. Coffee and water will be available each Sunday and Wednesday in the rear of the Worship Center at the entrance to the kitchen. The kitchen will be closed for any other purposes.
- Water fountains will be turned off and bottled water will be available.
- Offering plates will be placed on tables to allow for touch-free offerings to be received before and during the service.
- Communion. Pre-packaged communion will be used when communion is served.
- Sunday Paper. There will be no printed Sunday Paper, but we will continue to email a weekly digital version until further notice. If you have not been receiving the weekly newsletter mailout, please let us know by calling the church office at (334)297-4200.
- If a person has any concerns, health issues, or feel they may be at risk, we recommend they remain at home and join us online for Sunday Worship at 10:30 a.m. and Wednesday Connect at 7:00 p.m.
- With the exception of Sunday worship and Wednesday ministry, no other ministry or usage of the facilities will take place on campus until further notice.
- In addition to our paid custodial team, volunteers will sanitize “touched” surfaces between all services, including but not limited to; doorknobs, handles, crash bars, and any other surfaces that may be routinely touched.
Please let us know if you have any questions or need to reach out to us at
(334)297-4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.