In response to Covid-19 requirements being relaxed, allowing for the return of face to face church gatherings, the following plan of action was approved by the Ministry Vision Team on May 11, 2020.
To help us prepare, please let us know if you will be joining us in person and which service you will attend.
1. Face to face, Identical one-hour worship gatherings will take place at 9:00 & 10:30 a.m., beginning June 7. There will be no face to face LifeGroups or Wednesday gatherings until the virus has cleared enough to allow the six-foot separation requirement to be removed. Masks will be available as soon as we receive them from our supplier for those who wish to use them and do not have one. Masks will be optional; please feel free to choose how you prefer to participate.
2. Both services will be structured so that all current guidelines for good health are maintained, including social distancing. We encourage all who attend to abide by the current guidelines of the CDC. We also encourage those who are older and most at risk to attend the 9:00 a.m. service. For those attending the 10:30a gathering, please do not enter the building until 10:20a to allow those from the 9:00a service to leave and to allow the building to be properly sanitized for the 10:30a service.
3. The seating area for services will be restricted to the worship center sanctuary only. The fellowship room will be closed and restricted to ministry support personnel.
4. No food or drink will be served from the kitchen or brought into the kitchen to be distributed including coffee. You may bring your own coffee.
5. Water fountains will be turned off and bottled water will be available in the rear of the worship center by the kitchen doors.
6. Seating for worship services will allow groups of people who live in the same household to sit together. All others must strive to maintain appropriate social distancing.
7. There must be a minimum of two seats between each person on a row who do not live within the same household. There will be one row empty between rows in use.
8. The offering plates will be placed on tables to allow for touch-free offerings to be received. You may drop your offering in at any time once you arrive.
9. Pre-packaged communion will be used when communion is served.
10. All classrooms will be closed and secured. There will be no childcare or nursery until social distancing requirements are removed. The Clark Building will be closed to the public as will the playground.
11. There will be no children's church. We encourage parents to bring items to keep children occupied if they feel this is necessary.
12. Adult LifeGroup takes place via LIVESTREAM on Wednesday at 7:00 p.m., via the church Facebook page or the website, landmarkchurchpc.org.
13. Children’s LifeGroups meet via Google Meet on Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. Student Ministry LifeGroup meets via Google Meet on Thursday at 7:00 p.m. Parents have been contacted with the details for how to connect. For questions; contact the church office at 334-297-4200.
14. There will be no printed Sunday Paper. We will continue to email a weekly digital version until further notice.
15. If a person has any concerns, health issues, or feel they may be at risk, we recommend they remain at home and join us online Sunday at 10:30 a.m. and Wednesday at 7:00 p.m.
16. With the exception of Sunday worship, no other ministry or usage of the facilities will take place on campus until further notice.
17. In addition to our paid custodial team, volunteers will sanitize “touched” surfaces between Sunday services, including but not limited to; doorknobs, handles, crash bars, and any other surfaces that may be routinely touched.
18. Multiple portable sanitizing stations will be available as soon as we receive them from our supplier.
19. For at least the first two weeks, we will forward a sign-up link via email so that you can select the service you wish to attend. We do not plan to limit the size of our services but we desire to monitor the proposed attendance for each service and be prepared to maintain safety protocols.